If you have booked a holiday home with Nationalpark Sommercard, the Nationalpark Sommercard is valid with all Nationalpark Sommercard partners during your holiday stay. In the price information of the holidayhomes on our website you can see if the Nationalpark Sommercard is included in the rent. The Nationalpark Sommercard cannot be purchased separately and is valid from 1 May to 31 October.
The Nationalpark Sommercard is valid for the full duration of your stay, including your arrival and departure days.
Below is a selection of the options.:
- A daily free shuttle service on the Postbus (lines 670 and 671) and the Pinzgauer Lokalbahn from Krimml to Zell am See
- A daily fee ride up and/or down the Wildkogelbahn/gondola. Ideal for hiking, cycling or paragliding
- A daily free entrance tot the Minigolf in Krimml and Neukirchen
- A ticket (per stay) for the Grossglockner Hochalpenstrasse
- If you love hiking, then the hikers' bus is the ideal way to get around. The bus will pick you up from the station at Neukirchen and Bramberg and take you to the start of your walk in Dürnbachtal or Mühlbachtal and bring you back safely.
- The Hoffeldbodem car park is located at the start of the Obersulzbachtal. The hikers' bus will take you from the bus stops or the station to the start of your walk and back again.
- Every day, the entire family can make free use of the Kristallbad indoor swimming pool in Wald im Pinzgau or the outdoor pools in Krimml and Mühlbach
- Free use of the Habachtal car park, located at the start of the family-friendly Smaragdweg and a guided tour with a National Park ranger, who will tell you everything there is to know about the Hohe Tauern National Park.
- Pay a visit to the copper mines to find out about the harsh working conditions of copper miners in the underground shafts and tunnels.
The above information is indicative. If you want to know exactly what the conditions are and what you can do, visit the official website of the Nationalpark Sommercard.