Book your worry-free vacation now!
Surely you want to visit Austria again during the summer or winter? But what if your winter holiday can't go ahead because of Corona, will you get your money back if that happens? Book now safe and secure with ChaletsPlus and the pre-holiday fun can begin!
Looking back at the winter of 2020/2021
For ChaletsPlus, and our guests and of course everyone who has had to deal with COVID-19, this was a season to forget. However, we are proud to announce that we have managed to rebook a large proportion of our guests to next year and that we paid everyone who prefered to take advantage of our corona money back quarantee back within 3 weeks.
How does it work?
- We will refund your money in case the government of your country, the country you have to travel through and/or the country of your destination releases a negative travel advice for the date of your arrival and you decide not to travel for that reason.
- We will also refund your money if you cannot reach the holiday home because you are not permitted to enter the country or region where the holiday home is situated, without this being at your own risk.
- We will assess the travel situation 7 days before arrival. We do this 7 days in advance because the situation can be very changeable.
- If we have to cancel your holiday you will get your money back in your account within 3 weeks.
- When a negative travel advice is released in the country of your accommodation during your stay and you decide to return early we will refund the money of your unused nights.
Does the Corona Money Back Guarantee apply on all bookings?
ChaletsPlus has amended its general terms and conditions so that we can offer all customers (also for customers who have already booked) a Corona-Money-Back Guarantee. You just get your money back, we don't make a fuss about it!
When does the Corona Money Back Guarantee not apply?
When travelling to Austria you should have the correct (travel) documents and be aware of the current rules and restrictions. This applies both to entering the country and to stay in the holiday home. This also applies to the required 'Corona passport' (European digital COVID certificate) and/or the then current entry requirements (such as a PCR test, booster jab and proof of recovery). If you do not possess these documents, this is no reason to cancel free of charge. Quarantine measures also do not qualify as a reason for cancelling free of charge. If ChaletsPlus is able to deliver the trip but you wish to cancel, the standard cancellation conditions apply.